PENETRATION TESTING ASSESSMENT
CYBER ATTACKS FOR PROFIT ON INCREASE
The average cost of a malware attack to a company is $3.62 million and the damage related to cyber-crime is projected to hit $6 trillion annually by 2021. A Penetration Testing Assessment is a low-cost and low-touch cyber security simulation to help organizations identify high-risk vulnerabilities that may be difficult or impossible to detect with scanning software. (2017 Cost of data breach study)
DIAGNOSE THE REAL STATE OF YOUR IT
Penetration Testing Assessment is an authorized simulated attack to evaluate security perimeter and can be used to evaluate the effectiveness of an existing security network. Technical Architects use a mix of manual and automated techniques to gain access to information without the knowledge or permission of its owner.
BENEFITS OF PENETRATION TEST ASSESSMENT
- Penetration testing helps you avoid data incidents to protect your reputation and trustworthiness.
- Avoid the cost of downtime. Testing helps to avoid financial costs of remediation efforts, legal activities and lost productivity.
- Meet regulatory requirements and avoid fines. Detailed reports can help organizations address some of the requirements of HIPAA, Sarbanes-Oxley, PCI-DSS and more.
Call us at 1-888-COMMERX or contact your Commerx Account Manager!
Pen Test Assessment is a low-cost and low-touch simulation
COMMERX PEN TESTING: KEY BUSINESS OUTCOMES
- A detailed evaluation of your network security program
- A proactive strategy to identify high-risk vulnerabilities that are impossible to detect with scanning software
- Conducted by certified professionals
- Test Assessment Report that provides a remediation plan and advisory